From meditative landscapes to urban farmscapes to courtyard container gardens, the design I create for each client is singular and personal.
Each plan stems from:
– The desires and preferences of the client.
– The distinct, physical characteristics of the site.
– My design expertise, backed by decades of practical knowledge.
These components merge to create a garden that is solely yours. The strength of my design work is in:
– Creating a sense of privacy and enclosure, resulting in spaces where people want to spend time.
– Giving thoughtful consideration to sun orientation and shade patterns to site the features of the design in optimal locations.
– Listening well and communicating clearly with my clients and the contractors, craftspeople and workmen involved in the project.
– Meeting deadlines and budgets.